[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux/6.0.1+r16-2

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 12:25:58 UTC 2016

Hi,

I can recall that dh_install can detect the destination path if the
files to be installed are under debian/tmp, and autotools and cmake
are automatically configured to install files into debian/tmp. See
<http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/xenial/man1/dh_install.1.html>

So either we use dh-exec or we tell gcc to put the files under
debian/tmp. This is my guess.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan