[Android-tools-devel] Documenting the android build process for tools relevant to us.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jun 8 11:26:18 UTC 2016

I don't see framework-res.apk in the official Android SDK at all, I
think that's an OS filename, not an SDK file.  In the SDK, the framework
res files are bundled into android.jar and/or installed into the subpath
data/res/.

Also, the platforms packages will be arch-independent since they contain
nothing that is meant to be executable by the machine that they are
installed on.

.hc

殷啟聰: