[Android-tools-devel] Documenting the android build process for tools relevant to us.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jun 8 18:47:41 UTC 2016

Since framework-res.apk has to be built anyway, then I think it makes
sense to package it.  Sorry I was a bit late to catch up on all the
details here.

In terms of apktool's path, I think the apktool should Depend: on
android-framework-res, then use a symlink to make sure it is in a path
where apktool expects it, i.e. debian/links.

.hc

Chirayu Desai: