[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-frameworks-base/1:6.0.1+r43-1

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Tue Jun 14 18:30:50 UTC 2016

On 14.06.2016 18:48, Chirayu Desai wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Kai-Chung Yan and I have done some updates to
> android-platform-frameworks-base. The changelog is:
>
>   [ Kai-Chung Yan ]
>   * d/control:
>     - Limit some BDs to [amd64 i386]
>     - Change Maintainer to "Android Tools Maintainers"
>     - Standards-Version => 3.9.8 (no changes)
>   * Add both paths with/without DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH to RPATH
>   * Drop aapt_Images_cpp_Res_png_9patch.diff: Disable assertions in Images.cpp
>     using -DNDEBUG so that aapt can build APKs successfully
>
>   [ Chirayu Desai ]
>   * New package: android-framework-res for "framework-res.apk"

Hi,

I've already sent some comments.

https://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/android-tools-devel/2016q2/001238.html

You should mention the new upstream release in your changelog. You
should also close #826979 if the update contains the fix. Though in this
case it seems it was fixed by another upload of Kai-Chung, so you can
just close it manually in the bts.

Regards,

Markus