[Android-tools-devel] apktool_2.1.1+dfsg-2_amd64.changes ACCEPTED into unstable

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:15:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have opened a discussion with the maintainer at [1].
I did this rather than sending the patch directly as it would
definitely need a few changes (1. OSX consideration, and 2. Migration
from existing path) before being accepted, so I thought of opening a
discussion first before spending any time on writing code.

Cheers,
Chirayu Desai

[1]: https://github.com/iBotPeaches/Apktool/issues/1277