[Android-tools-devel] package: android support m2 repository installer

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 24 07:07:17 UTC 2016

Hey Mouaad,

That was fast :)  Here are some comments:

* please file an ITP bug for this package, you can use any of the
existing ITP bug reports for android-tools packages as a template., e.g.
https://bugs.debian.org/795173

* google-android-build-tools-installer.lintian-overrides should be
renamed both in filename and contents using the source package name:
google-android-m2repository-installer

* the Description in debian/control should be filled in more describing
what the "android support m2 repository" is.  I'm sure you can find
description text from Google about what Android Support is, then also
say that this structured as a maven m2 repository of all the versions of
the library.

.hc

Mouaad Aallam: