[Android-tools-devel] Google Android NDK Installer Package

Mouaad Aallam mouaad at aallam.com
Thu Jun 30 16:07:30 UTC 2016

I found why android-ndk-r12 was copied inside
`/usr/lib/android-ndk` instead of move+rename, because d/dirs
contains `/usr/lib/android-ndk`, so the folder is created before, i've
removed this line, and the folder is copied and removed correctly, should
keep this solution or process to a link (/usr/lib/android-ndk ->
/var/cache/google-android-ndk-installer)

*Mouaad Aallam*