[Android-tools-devel] updating packages to 6.0.1_r43 (or any update of upstream sources)

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:03:05 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

Google keeps releasing new revision frequently, now they have
6.0.1_r55. I think we can focus on 7.0.0_r1 on the next update.
Importing a new revision for all packages requires lots of work but
sometimes gains little, as most of the packages evolved in version
strings but not in codes.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan