[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-libcore/6.0.1+r55-1

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jul 27 11:46:52 UTC 2016

We definitely need to follow the upload order for any update as long as
a package Build-Depends on other Android SDK packages.  The official
Android build system checks out and builds the entire SDK together at
once.  So the only way we can emulate that is by the strict upload order.

But you are right, since -libcore does not Build-Depend on any SDK
packages, it can be uploaded separately outside of the order.  I'll
update the wiki there.

.hc

殷啟聰: