[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-libcore/6.0.1+r55-1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:22:59 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

So far I have filed RFS for 4 packages:

  * android-platform-libcore
  * android-platform-external-jsilver
  * android-platfom-frameworks-data-binding
  * jacoco

Actually I haven't filed an RFS for src:android-platform-tools-base
just because it needs jacoco and data-binding. I filed these 4 because
they are independent from each other and are good to upload. Therefore
we do not need to follow any order this time.

Wow, these 4 are all Java, would that be too much for you :(

--
/*
* 殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan