[Android-tools-devel] Business

Kenneth Morrison morriskq at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 6 13:09:21 UTC 2016

Dear Friend,

My name is Mr. Kenneth Morrison, I would like to present to you a Business Proposition for your consideration. I have the sum of (One Hundred and Twenty Eight Million United States American Dollars) that belongs to my late client. The aforementioned funds were blocked in suspense Account in a Bank here in United States of America (U.S.A)  pending when a Beneficiary will be appointed by me to claim the said funds.

I am willing and able to make you a Beneficiary to the above mentioned funds for possible claiming and evacuation if you are capable and competent to receive the aforesaid funds herein. Our Sharing Ratio is 50/50. For further details, please provide me you telephone numbers and your private email address. Strict confidentiality must be accorded to this transaction if you are interested.

Yours Respectfully,
Mr. Kenneth Morrison.