[Android-tools-devel] RFS android-system-core/1:6.0.1+r55-1

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Fri Aug 19 18:47:04 UTC 2016

On 19.08.2016 19:06, Chirayu Desai wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have done some updates to android-system-core. The changelog is:
>
>   * New upstream release.
>   * debian: Add watch file for usage with uscan
>   * debian/watch: recompress using xz
>   * Define NDEBUG for c/cpp files. (Closes: #827216)
>
> #827216 has been withholding aapt and apktool from working.
> Now that aapt is fully working, and the other components are in place,
> android applications can be built using only packages installed from
> debian main.
> Additionally, apktool is able to (re)compile apps too, previously it was
> only able to decompile them, it would crash when trying to recompile due
> to this bug.
>
> You can find the package at:
>
> <https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools/android-platform-system-core.git/>

Uploaded. Thanks for the update! Please let me know if there are more
packages ready to be uploaded, preferably ones with debian or upstream
changes. ;)
In any case please tell me if there is a specific upload order. That
would save some time and then we should be able to get those packages
out quickly.

Markus