[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-doclava/6.0.1+r55-1 [ITP]

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 10:35:05 UTC 2016

Hi Markus,

Thank you for your review!

I added "debian/missing-sources" and mentioned the BSD-3-clause licensed file.

I named it "doclava-aosp" because Doclava is not only a Java library
but also a Java program. This package installs a launcher script so
that we can use Doclava from the command line instead of using
"javadoc" with the doclet option. In fact, I tried the doclet option
and it failed to run... :(

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan