[Android-tools-devel] RFS android-sdk-meta/24.3.3+3

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:32:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have pushed an update to android-sdk-meta a few moments ago, to depend
on the latest version of certain binaries such as aapt. This will ensure
that the versions installed would be working.
However, this will need an update to android-platform-frameworks-base,
and currently it seems as if that isn't setup for this.
The dependencies are explicitly defined, and so a specific version isn't
set.
aapt / android-libaapt depend on ${shlib:Depends}, which does not set a
version, which leads to:

Package: aapt
Source: android-platform-frameworks-base
Version: 1:6.0.1+r43-1
Installed-Size: 59
Maintainer: Android Tools Maintainers
<android-tools-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org>
Architecture: amd64
Depends: android-libaapt, android-libutils, libc6 (>= 2.14), libgcc1 (>=
1:3.0), libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)

I'm thinking this should be fixed to make sure the latest version is
used, and in this case, to ensure that it works.