[Android-tools-devel] google-android-*-installer updates

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Aug 22 21:26:25 UTC 2016

I uploaded NDK, SDK Docs, and M2.  I looked at
google-android-installers, and its getting quite close, it'll be amazing
to update all those packages in one source package.  One question I have
is about the binary package versions.  They should be separately set,
e.g. google-android-ndk-installer would be 12b while
google-android-sdk-docs-installer should be 24.  You can see how to do
this in android-sdk-meta's debian/rules.

It looks like google-android-platform-installers covers the packages
that are in google-android-installers.  Are they still separate source
packages?

How about adding all the build-tools versions to google-android-installers?

.hc

Mouaad Aallam: