[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-frameworks-native/6.0.1+r55-1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 08:05:53 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

The only AOSP packages this package depends on are liblog, libutils
and libandroidfw.

So far liblog and libutils are updated to 6.0.1+r55, libandroidfw is
still 6.0.1+r16. However I checked with Git and found that
libandroidfw in 6.0.1+r16 and 6.0.1+r55 is identical. Therefore we do
not need to staged upload src:android-platform-build.

Apart from that, I also used Git to confirm that the "AndroidConfig.h"
in 6.0.1+r16 and 6.0.1+r55 are identical, so there is also no need to
upload src:android-platform-build before
src:android-platform-frameworks-extras.

The upload order on the Wiki page is not always mandatory. That order
was the result of doing initial uploads when lots of dependencies
couldn't be satisfied, not the reason.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan