[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libselinux/7.0.0+r1-1 (experimental)

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 09:31:14 UTC 2016

Yes, I forgot to mention that this should be uploaded to "experimental".

I created the branch just in case we will have further packaging update to
6.0.1, as 7.0.0 will remain in experimental for a while.

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> 於 2016年9月15日週四 16:08 寫道:

> Should this be uploaded to experimental?  Is that why you made the
> branch?  If this is being uploaded to unstable, then we can just use the
> master branch.
>
> .hc
>
> 殷啟聰:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have prepared an Nougat update for this package. The changelog is:
> >
> >   * New upstream release
> >   * Define NDEBUG for C binaries
> >
> > You can find the code in the "experimental" branch of the repository on
> Alioth.
> >
> > Brace yourselves for the impact of Nougat!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Kai-Chung Yan

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan
一生只向真理與妻子低頭
Full-time student of National Taichung University of Education
LinkedIn: <https://linkedin.com/in/seamlik>
Blog: <http://seamlik.logdown.com>