[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-external-libunwind/7.0.0+r1-2 (experimental)

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Tue Oct 4 16:54:48 UTC 2016

On 04.10.2016 17:30, 殷啟聰 wrote:
[...]
> Please upload this package to the experimental channel, thank you!

Uploaded. Thanks for the update. Some comments:

You can pass --without autoreconf to dh if you use compat level 10. You
don't need to override dh_autoreconf. I have fixed that for you.

There is a warning from dpkg-shlibdeps:

dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: couldn't find library lib7z.so needed by
debian/android-libunwind/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/android/libunwind.so.0
(ELF format: 'elf64-x86-64'; RPATH: '/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/android')

This might or might not be bad for the libunwind.so.0 library. You can
usually fix this issue by pointing dpkg-shlibdeps to the lib7z.so library.

libbsd-dev was removed from Build-Depends. I have mentioned this
information in the changelow now.

Regards,

Markus