[Android-tools-devel] android-platform-system-core full upload

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:19:00 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

Hmm I got confused with your changes. Not really understanding what do
you mean by "remove stage1 profile stuff since it is incomplete". Well
I have a couple of remarks to mention:

1. android-platform-build-headers is gone
2. <!stage1> is for marking fastboot itself and the build-dependencies
specific for fastboot. They can be detected by Debian's
infrastructures like Buildd and also convenient for us to clearly see
which components to obmitted when preparing a stage1 version.
3. I would like to upload fastboot after all Android 7 packages are
accepted to Debian Unstable and Ubuntu. Otherwise Ubuntu Archive won't
be able to build most of our packages. They sync source not binaries.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan