[Android-tools-devel] Donation

Mrs.Tan Ruby xl81524552 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:15:43 UTC 2016

Good Day Friend,

My name is Mrs. Tan Ruby I have been suffering from ovarian cancer
disease and the doctor says that i have just few days to leave. I am
from Singapore, but based in Burkina Faso, Africa since ten years ago
as a business woman dealing with cotton exportation, now that i am
about to end the race like this, without any family members and no
child.

I have $5.3 Million US DOLLARS in Commercial Bank of Africa (CBA)
which i instructed the bank to give African union leaders to help sick
people around Africa. But my mind is not at rest because i am writing
this letter now through the help of my nurse beside me here in my
hospital room.

I also have $4.7 Million US Dollars in another bank in Burkina Faso
which i want you to claim from the bank and use help less privilege
people in your country, but you must assure me that you will take only
60% of the total money and give the rest 40% to the Charity
organization and orphanage home in your country for my heart to rest.

Upon the receipt of your email that you are willing and capable to
execute my plan, i will instruct the bank management to make the
immediate transfer into your account. please this is my private email
mrstanruby1 at qq.com

Your friend,

Mrs. Tan Ruby