[Android-tools-devel] android-tools-fsutils support

Chirayu Desai chirayudesai1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:19:59 UTC 2016

Hello Senthil,

Both of those tools are built from source code present in
the android-platform-system-core repo.
We could build them from the src:android-platform-system-core for debian.

It wouldn't need too much effort too.

We should also look at any other packages left out during the transition,
as this is a useful utility, to be able to convert the sparse images
Android uses into standard raw images, which can then be mounted and poked
at. Vice versa for img2simg.

Regards,
Chirayu Desai