[Android-tools-devel] last error in -tools-base: Could not find com.android.tools.analytics-library:protos:.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jan 25 22:51:47 UTC 2017

Awesome, thanks!  We did it!  I've already uploaded jacoco and had it
accepted.  Your branch is working well for me, except for the
pristine-tar updates.  Those binaries are almost all for the tests, and
are covered under the same license as the repo, so they are safe to
leave in.  Hopefully one day, we'll also be able to run the test suite.

I also had to do a minor fix in jimfs since building with cowbuilder was
failing.

.hc

殷啟聰: