[Android-tools-devel] Building Jack/Jill and other Android build tools from source

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 15:48:11 UTC 2017

Since I had to attend to the existing components of the SDK in Debian,
I haven't been able to pay too much attention to Jack. But I have been
packaging the dependencies of Jack for the past months.

And now that Google has announced the deprecation of Jack [1], I
suggest we shift the focus on other matters...

[1]: https://android-developers.googleblog.com/2017/03/future-of-java-8-language-feature.html