[Android-tools-devel] Hello my good friend,

tony koon tony.koon01 at yahoo.fr
Fri Mar 31 11:40:55 UTC 2017

Hello my good friend,

I am Miss Rose Ugonna, from Sierra Leone, 23yrs old girls. My father name Abdul
Ugonna was a senior military officer in Sierra Leone. He held
the rank of Major General and the post of minister of interior, but
resigned on 22 February 2011 to defect to the rebel side in what was to
become the Sierra Leone Civil War.

I am seeking for your assistance regards to my situation since the
death of my parents, I know this letter might come to you as a surprise
because we have not met each other or see face to face before. My late
father, Ben Ugonna, who was shot death by Islamist-linked
militia within the anti-Islamist forces on 28th July, 2011 and after two
days later my mother with my two brothers was killed one early morning
by the rebels as result of civil war that going on in my country Sierra Leone.
I am now writing to seek for your assistance, where I managed to escape
nearby country through the help of United Nation after the death of my
parents, and now seeking in Refugee Camp in Burkina Faso.

The main reason why I am seeking for your assistance is because of some
money my late father was deposited in the banks in my name as his next
of kin, the amount is .£ 10.700 million Euros.

However, I have being advised by the bank management to look for a
foreign partner who will stand as my trustee to claim the fund due to my
late father will to the bank and my refugee status. And i will forward
you with the necessary information on confirmation of your acceptance to
assist me for the transfer and statement of the fund in your country. As
you will help me in an investment, also it is my intention to compensate
you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall
be my capital in your establishment.

Please get back to me if you are interesting by assisting me claim the
funds, so that I will give you all the details /contact of the bank
where the fund was deposited. Honestly I want the fund to be transferred
into your account before I come over your country to continue my
education, honestly I am really suffering since I arrived in Refugee
Camp, it is too painful, but I hope with your help I will have the fund
transferred into your account to enable me to come over to your country
and have a better life to live in your country.

Reply me here in this mail Adress: ugonna10 at yahoo.com

Best Regards

Miss Rose Ugonna.