[Android-tools-devel] HI

C S gfiliberti at sanatorioallende.com
Wed Apr 26 22:36:27 UTC 2017

 body {height: 100%; color:#000000; font-size:12pt; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;}

Hello
I apologize for any inconvenience my message might cause you, My reason for contacting you was to intimate you on a transaction which has to do with a Late client investment here in the China, I am contacting you due to the uniqueness of your Surname to the success of this transaction, I was the personal account officer to the deceased hereinafter referred to as 'my client' who worked as an independent oil magnate in my country and who died in a car crash with his immediate family on the June 18, 2010. Since the death of my client in June,2010, I have written several letters to the embassy with an intent to locate any of his extended relatives whom shall be claimants/beneficiaries of his abandoned personal estate and all such efforts have been to no avail. Now the bank is about to confiscate this money due to the time it has been left dormant, this money will go back to the Chinese government, you know what this means, the money will not be used for the benefit of the less privileged people in the society instead corrupt government officials will share this money among themselves and use it for a selfish agenda.
I received official letters in the last few weeks suggesting a likely proceeding for confiscation of his abandoned personal assets in line with existing laws by the bank in which my client deposited the sum of $57,002,060. On this note i decided to search for a credible person and finding that you bear a similar last name, I decided to contact you, that I may,with your consent, present you to the "trustee" bank as my late client's surviving family member so as to enable you put up a claim to the bank in that capacity as a next of kin of my client.
I find this possible for the fuller reasons that you bear a similar last name with my client making it a lot easier for you to put up a claim in that capacity.I propose that 40% of the net sum will accrue to you at the conclusion of this deal. Therefore, to facilitate the immediate transfer of this fund, you need, first to contact me via signifying your interest and as soon as I obtain your confidence,I will immediately appraise you with more details on how this transaction will come to a successful end.
HOWEVER, you will have to assent to an express agreement which I will forward to you in order to bind us in this transaction. Upon the receipt of your reply,I will send you an E-mail with the next step to take.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this proposal is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any fears as the required arrangements have been made for the completion of this transfer. Like I have implied, I require only a solemn confidentiality on this.
Best regards,Chen Siqing