[Android-tools-devel] Possible Bug in Repo Tool

Thomas Thorne tafthorne at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 18 09:23:35 UTC 2017

Good morning,

I have found what I believe to be a bug in the repo tool that is part of
the Android tool set.  I was trying to work out who now maintains the
upstream code but got a bit lost in my search.  Could you help please?

It seems that the project use to live in the Google Code repositories but
with their closure that can no longer be the case.  I first noticed the bug
in Ubuntu, which often uses Debian derived packages directly hence why I am
now here.  As far as I can tell Ubuntu has no upstream set for the repo
tool.  Can someone here tell me where bug reports or patches should go?

Regards,
Thomas Thorne

p.s. The Ubuntu bug report is file at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/repo/+bug/1724498 I am happy to
raise a Debian one or tickets elsewhere if that would be apporpreate.