[Android-tools-devel] Greetings to you ,

eswilliamss102@outlook.com marcomisr at alice.it
Thu Jan 4 15:23:14 UTC 2018

Greetings to you ,

I hope this email met you in good health, It is my interest to contact
strictly on a business investment, as I have confidence in your country.  As a
reputable and good organization, and also an outstanding
avenue for a possible business corporation.

I am one of the directors in  Kenya,   I work as financing project assistant,
and  entrepreneurs, and I am seeking a foreign investor to develop this
projects. I will be interested to discuss investment financing with your
hospital , in any current project you are undergoing that requires funds,

 once it is from a lucrative sector. and it will be for a duration of ten years

I seek to know the possibility of going into investment discussion with you??
And within your present scope of business reach. i have about £60 million to
invest in your country, and like i said.

If you are interested and willing to engage with me, then contact for more
detailed discussion on the above mentioned proposal, I would be happy to hear
from you, as you are open to positive communicate and collaboration.

I look forward to your profound response.
Best regards,
Mrs. Esther Williams