[Android-tools-devel] Contribution to Android SDK Tools in Debian Project

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jan 8 11:18:36 UTC 2018

Hey Mahak!

Thanks for your interest!  We would of course love more help.  Do you
have specific interested, or are you looking for a good place to get
started?

We need to do an update for the whole SDK to bring it to 8.1.  That's a
pretty big task, so not necessarily something to start with.  There are
many smaller tasks as well.

.hc

Mahak Bagha: