[Android-tools-devel] moving to Debian's gitlab: https://salsa.debian.org/android-tools-team

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 08:11:32 UTC 2018

Great to hear! Thank you for this. I have requested to join the team (using
a "seamlik-guest" account), I hope I'm doing it right.

What happens to our repos on Alioth? Are we supposed to manually move them
to Salsa before Alioth gets shutdown entirely?

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at guardianproject.info> 於 2018年1月10日週三 上午2:18寫道: