[Android-tools-devel] CAN I TRUST YOU?

Haji JavedIqbal haji_javediqbal03 at outlook.com
Wed Jan 17 21:54:40 UTC 2018

Dear Friend
My name is Haji JavedIqba Head of Personal Banking Unit at Barclay's PLC UK. I have been in search of someone with this last name , so when I saw your profile, I was pushed to contact you and see how best we can assist each other. I believe it is the wish of Almighty God for me to come across you now. I am having an important business discussion I wish to share with you which I believe will interest you, because it is in connection with your last name and you are going to benefit from it.
If you are interested,please kindly response strictly through my personal email address for now.
Have a nice day and God bless. Anticipating your communication now via email so that I can give you full details.
Best regards,

Haji JavedIqba