[Android-tools-devel] android-tools backport

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Mar 2 10:37:19 UTC 2018

Ok, this round of updates is complete.  Turns out that a full upgrade
wasn't possible at the moment.  Let me konw when you complete the
updates to your backport, and I'll upload them all!

Also, I just realized, you just backported the 'android-tools' source
package, but not the whole android-tools-team suite of packages.  The
android-tools source package only includes three very specific, rarely
used tools: fsutils, mkbootimg, and adbd (not adb!).

.hc

Hans-Christoph Steiner: