[Android-tools-devel] GSOC'18 | Introduction | Shivam Mittal

Shivam Mittal shivammittal99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 07:22:09 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am Shivam Mittal. Currently I am pursuing BTech in Computer Science and
Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India. I am
in 2nd year of the programme.

I am interested in working under Debian in GSOC'18 on the *Android SDK
Tools in Debian* project.

I have experience in working with C++, Python, Git, app
development(android, chat-bot) and Java.
I have made a few apps for android, although I have used android studio
only. I have also contributed to open source before, though not Debian.
(Github: https://github.com/shivammittal99)

Please guide me on how to proceed with the application and project.

Thanks

Shivam Mittal

‌