[Android-tools-devel] android-tools backport

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Mar 22 22:47:38 UTC 2018

Sorry, I was updating the Android SDK packages, e.g. android-platform-*.
 I thought that's what you meant.  I no longer work on the
'android-tools' source package.  IMHO the best path forward maintaining
the binary packages from 'android-tools' is to get those things ported
and building as part of the android-platform-* source packages.

.hc

Pierre Rudloff: