[Android-tools-devel] A5 Flyers ✓

Ashi Arya designing.websitesforyou01 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 10:28:19 BST 2018

Good Morning,

I was wondering if you are interested in our printing services?

Let me know.

Thanks

Sarah Fox

On Friday, July 27, 2018 at 4:43 PM, Sarah Fox wrote:

Hi android-tools-devel at lists.alioth.debian.org,

We are a UK Based Printing Company.

Get your business noticed with our huge range of our print products.

Our all prices are inclusive of free delivery and taxes etc. No other hidden charges.

A5 Double sided flyers, 130gsm gloss

Qty 5000 — £82.25

Premium Business Cards, 450gsm matt laminated double side

Qty 500 — £32.40

Compliment slips, 120gsm laser white bond

Qty 1000 — £55

Letterheads 120gsm laser white bond

Qty 1000 — £85.64

A4 Presentation Folders (Interlocking) 350gsm silk, full colour printed double side

Qty 1000 — £648.09

A5 Booklets 8 Printed pages in full colour on 130gsm gloss

Qty 1000 — £183

Roller Banners with carry bag, 800mmx 2000mm

Qty 1 — £60

A4 Folded Brochure, 130gsm gloss, full colour, double side

Qty 1000 — £102

Turnaround: 3-4 working days.

If you are interested in any of above product, please reply me back so that I can assist you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Sarah Fox