[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-system-core/1:8.1.0+r23-1~stage1.3

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlikok at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:22:41 BST 2018

Hello,

I have prepared a new release for this package. There are not many major changes to it, as it's an upload to `unstable`. The changes are:

  * Release to unstable
  * Fix build failure with latest glibc 2.28 (thanks to Dimitri John Ledkov)
  * Break all versions of android-tools-fsutils as it's fully replaced now
  * img2simg as a transitional packages now breaks no package
  * Break the correct version of android-tools-mkbootimg
  * (Next time we should make it like XXX~stage1+3)

Although I have the upload rights, DMs are forbidden from binary hijacks and this package is hijacking `android-tools-mkbootimg`. So I have to seek a sponsor.

I uploaded the package to <https://mentors.debian.net/package/android-platform-system-core>. If you want to build the package yourself, please remember to set `DEB_BUILD_PROFILES = stage1` in your shell.

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan