[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-system-core/1:8.1.0+r23-2 [NEW]

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:48:07 GMT 2018

Hi,

I have prepared a new release for the package. The changes are:

  * Move all Build-Depends to Build-Depends-Arch for there are several arch:all
    packages after all
  * Enable the following components to build on all architectures:
    * android-sdk-libsparse-utils
    * libbase
    * libcutils
    * liblog
    * libsparse
  * New packages for libnativebridge and libnativeloader as <!stage1> components

4 new binary packages need to go through the NEW queue, that's why I need a sponsorship. The new libnativehelper and libnativeloader are dependencies by another new source package I have been working on, `android-platform-art`, which builds `dexdump` and `dmtracedump`.

I uploaded the signed amd64 bundle to Debian Mentors [1]

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

[1]: https://mentors.debian.net/package/android-platform-system-core