[Android-tools-devel] Looking forward to hear from you soon,

tracy jones jonestracy16 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 19 13:30:48 GMT 2018

Attention: Sir/Madam,

I am Tracy  Jones, (Secretary). I am having a business interest to discuss with you for partnership, I want to confirm if you can be of any assistance? To Invest for a Politician from West Africa Country, he wants to go into Estate.The money is deposited with Union Bank of Switzerland.
I am extend hands of investment to you with the intention of making good Business/Profit for both us all in your Country , outside Africa. And all we need from you to accomplish this, is your total commitment cooperation/trust. I am looking forward to have your  interest  to this mutual opportunity. Looking forward to hear from you soon, Best regards,Tracy  Jones, (Secretary)