[Android-tools-devel] Kindly take your time to read this message,

Rev François Xavier revfatherfrancoisxavier at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 14:53:45 GMT 2019

*Dear Beloved,*

*Kindly take your time to read this message, although we have never met
before,It is understandable that you may be a bit apprehensive because you
do not know me, I am writing this mail to you with serious tears in my eyes
and great sorrow in my heart, I decided to contact you due to the urgency
of my situation. I want to tell you this because I do not have any other
option than to tell you as I was touched to open up to you.*

*My name is  Rev François Xavier , I have been a catholic priest for over
25 years. I had a heart surgery on the 23-11-2014 and the Doctors have just
informed me that I cannot live longer; I had a serious bleeding after the
operation. I have decided to give to you all the money which was deposited
in my bank account by a dying elderly woman in my congregation the total
sum of $5,970,000.00 (five million Nine Hundred and seventy Thousand US
DOLLARS).*

*I want you to use this amount to make the world a better place for the
poor and less privileged, help the needy and also help your family members.
I took this decision because I was raised in an Orphanage so I don't have
relatives and presently, I'm hospitalized in Cabinet Medical le Sacre
Coeur, Benin Republique, where I am undergoing treatment. That's why I have
decided to contact you so that you can make good use of the money which I
will to you.*

*I count on your goodwill and especially on the proper use of these funds.*
*Please reply me through my email address.*

*Email: revfatherfrancoisxavier at gmail.com
<revfatherfrancoisxavier at gmail.com>*

*Yours SincerlyRev François Xavier*