[Android-tools-devel] Hello

Harry Anderson harryanderson773 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 11:18:10 BST 2019

Hi

I had sent you an email,did you receive it?

It is important you get back to me as soon as you can.

Regards

Mr.Harry Anderson

Think before you print. Please consider the environment before printing this email.

NOTE: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended for the addressee only, and contain confidential information that may be legally privileged and/or the subject of copyright that is protected by law. Any unauthorised usage, disclosure, alteration or dissemination is prohibited. Harry Anderson accepts no responsibility for loss, data corruption or mail that fails to reach its intended destination. Furthermore, Harry Anderson cannot assure the integrity of this communication nor guarantee that it is free of errors, viruses, interception or interference. No liability, whether direct or indirect, is accepted by Harry Anderson or the sender. Any view or opinion expressed in this message may not necessarily be that of Harry Anderson or Harry Anderson Management.