[Android-tools-devel] Current progress

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jul 6 10:16:32 BST 2019

Thanks!  The NDK doesn't really fit into Debian as a package since there
are many versions, apps need to use a specific version, and its only for
Android. If you want a free software NDK, then I recommend following and
helping this project:

https://android-rebuilds.beuc.net

.hc

fluffrabbit--- via Android-tools-devel: