[Android-tools-devel] Circular dependencies of android-platform-frameworks-data-binding and android-platform-tools-base

殷啟聰 | Kai-Chung Yan seamlik at debian.org
Sun Aug 4 10:37:25 BST 2019

Hello!

I don't remember correctly. After searching through Git I found that "databinding" wasn't needed by `android-platform-tools-base` 1.5.0. It was introduced after 2.0.0. And since it's a Java package, we never cared about the bootstrap problem.

I believe the migration script is smart enough to resolve a circular dependency, it's just that we need Kotlin to update the packages so we stopped working on it somehow...

Ying-Chun Liu (PaulLiu) 於 2019/8/4 上午11:34 寫道: