[Android-tools-devel] Gradle or Ant?

Fluff Rabbit fluffrabbit at aol.com
Mon Aug 5 02:11:06 BST 2019

Most Android build.xml scripts look for a default build.xml on the system (a roughly 1300-line file). On my system, there is no such file, and as I can't find one that matches the exact version of what I've got (the Debian Android tools) I'm trying Gradle instead.

How does one generate gradlew without a working Gradle? I'm getting version mismatch errors all over the place no matter what I try.