[Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.

Alexander remake347 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 18:07:48 BST 2019

В Wed, 14 Aug 2019 22:39:33 +1000
Alexander <remake347 at gmail.com> пишет:

> Начало пересылаемого сообщения:
>
> Дата: Wed, 14 Aug 2019 13:29:27 +0200
> От: Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at>
> Кому: Fluff Rabbit <fluffrabbit at aol.com>,
> android-tools-devel at alioth-lists.debian.net Тема: Re:
> [Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and
> gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.
>

> Hey Alexander!
>
> Thanks for your interest!  I think you want to leave out the
> init.gradle pit, and include this line in your build.gradle:
>
>  maven { url 'file:///usr/share/maven-repo' }
>
> For example:
> https://github.com/guardianproject/LocationPrivacy/blob/master/build.gradle
>
> These are the steps I took to get it working on Debian/stretch.  It
> should be similar on buster:
>
> *
> https://github.com/guardianproject/LocationPrivacy/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml
> *
> https://gitlab.com/fdroid/privileged-extension/blob/master/.gitlab-ci.yml#L16
>
> Fluff Rabbit,
>
> I understand your frustration.  Google makes it really hard to package
> the Android tools, they really don't care about free software, so they
> include all sorts of mystery blobs, etc.  Sounds like both of you
> think it is important to have truly free Android tools.  So helping us
> figuring out what is working and what specifically is broken would be
> a great contribution.
>
> .hc
>
> Fluff Rabbit via Android-tools-devel:
> > Welcome to the club. AFAIK Debian's Android build tools are broken.
> > I've complained so many times the devs have stopped responding. In
> > the meantime, Debian includes installers for Google's tools from
> > Google, which I think are more likely to work.

Thanks for an answer.
That's my build.gradle:

buildscript {
    repositories {
        maven { url 'file:///usr/share/maven-repo' } // :-| must be
before jcenter() jcenter()
    }

    dependencies {
        classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:debian'
    }
}
allprojects {
    repositories {
        maven { url 'file:///usr/share/maven-repo' } // :-| must be
before jcenter() jcenter()
    }
}

Maven string already added here ;) and nothing to work.
I tried to use stable gradle from Debian Buster and from SID.
It's all the same errors.