[Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.

Fluff Rabbit fluffrabbit at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 20:29:57 BST 2019

The GUI stuff just ain't Linux, man. VIM all the way.

* Android Studio is an upstream first-party tool by design, not really meant to be hacked with
* IntelliJ and NetBeans are indeed missing from repos (why?) but personally I wouldn't use them for Android development as they have too much baggage from Java SE, or at least NetBeans does