[Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.

Fluff Rabbit fluffrabbit at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 05:45:07 BST 2019

F-Droid is functional, the Debian packages are not. Sorry for my lack of attention to detail, but I'm assuming you're trying to build F-Droid using the android-sdk package. That package has trouble even building a "hello world" example, so something as complex as F-Droid is out of the question for those tools for now.