[Android-tools-devel] Serious bugs and errors in android tools and gradle build process on Debian 10 Buster.

Alexander remake347 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 17 10:46:19 BST 2019

В Sat, 17 Aug 2019 00:59:02 +0200
Markus Koschany <apo at debian.org> пишет:

> Am 16.08.19 um 06:46 schrieb Alexander:
> [...]
> > Even in AUR of Arch linux has that repositories.
>
> You will not find a single Java package in AUR that was really build
> from source. They often just install precompiled binaries or use
> precompiled binaries to build software. This has nothing to do with
> free software in my opinion, it is just a cheap way to create some
> wrapper around an upstream binary file.
But this works.) If I need to make android program they can do it.
I'm not cry. I love a free software with open source. But if open
source package can't help to make my work is bad. ;(
Tomorrow I make my first android program in Windows and Android Studio.
It works! I'll try to compile this projects in Debian later.

> Debian is completely different in this regard by ensuring that we
> control the sources for all of our packages but this requires a lot of
> work.
Debian has a non-free repositories too!) But android is an free
software with open source or not?

>If you want to make a difference please help us to maintain Java
> software the Debian way.
If it were that simple become a Debian developer.) Many policies,
rules. If you want that so more people help to you than simplify
process of joining the development team ;).