[Android-tools-devel] GOLD AND DIAMOND AVAILABLE FOR SALE .

Dr. Jerry Hansen safewaytravelsltd737 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 07:06:25 BST 2019

 Dear Buyer,
We are group of Local Gold Miners here in Ghana and in collaboration with
other miners. At present we have in our disposal of Gold dust as our
monthly quantity is 150 Kilograms of Alluvial Gold Dust. In total we have
550 Kilograms of Gold Dust available for sale. In case you are interested
as an end buyer/Buyer's Representative of this products get in contact with
us for further sales and purchase discussion. It's with pleasure that I
write to inform you of the availability of ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST for sale.
Below are the classification of the goods:

    COMMODITY ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST FROM GHANA.

PRODUCT  :           ALLUVIAL GOLD DUST
QUANTITY :            550 KGS.
QUALITY :               23.43+ Carat
PURITY  :               97.6%
Origin  :                  Ghana (West Africa).
PRICE  :                 TERMS OF PAYMENT : NEGOTIABLE.

Your immediate response and willingness to purchase from our products we
will
issue Full Corporate Offer (FCO) with soft offer and a Draft Contract for
your perusal.
Best  Regards.
Desmond .