[Android-tools-devel] SIR/ CEO, TRANSACTION IN PROGRESS .

MR. ALFREDO TORO HARDY alfredotrohardy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 14:46:39 BST 2019

DEAR: FRIEND,

( FOR THE ATTENTION OF CEO .

Attention: Sir,

I am sorry for not coming back to you all this while, I was looking
for a final solution to end this project with you in good faith and I
am now delighted because as I have an a lasting solution to end the
transaction with you successful by bank to bank wire transfer
arrangement with the.

The process will be, we will recommend a bank in Hong Kong in which
you will open an online account with,then we will deposit the fund
into that online account you will open from there you will now by
transferring the fund into your nominated account in region.and I can
assure you that with this good arrangement made with the a bank in
Hong Kong the funds will be successfully transferred to your account
in good faith without further delay by God grace, this new development
also worth celebration.

However I want us to conclude this transaction with the bank as
quickly as possible without further delay and I promise this project
will be a hitch free transaction,I therefore write to inform you about
this arrangement already concluded with the a bank in Hong Kong to
carry on the transfer of the funds to your account and the bank is
ready and prepared to proceed with the transfer of the funds to your
account by a telegraphic wire transfer on your response to this email,
please confirm the receipt of this email so that i will furnish you
with the contact information of the bank,

it’s presently deposited in the Bank of East Asia, Head Office,
Central, Hong Kong.that once we have secured approval of the funds on
your company’s particulars, the funds will be moved to another
correspondence bank , from where the funds will be transferred to your
company account this will be done because of the confidentiality of
this transaction.

Contact me today via email:alfredotrohardy at gmail.com

awaiting your quick reply.
Thanking you in anticipation of your kind
consideration and urgent reply.
Yours Faithfully
Mr. Alfredo Toro Hardy
African Development Bank Group (AfDB)