[Android-tools-devel] Attn Management: Drilling Profile - AMR

Joshua Dodd josh at australianminingreview.com.au
Thu Oct 24 03:08:47 BST 2019

Good afternoon,

In our October publication we ran a profile on the Australian drilling industry, highlighting drillers and affiliate suppliers. We have received a lot of traction and have decided to run again for December. The profile will be quite diverse and will include drillers, bit/tool suppliers and contractors.

We can design your artwork for you if required, and would have a journalist contact you for a brief interview and write up an editorial based on your current capacity to service the industry, we will work back and forth with you to ensure you are portrayed in the most effective manner.

Our reach is just over 35,000 with the publication being distrusted electronically and by hard copy. Between 5-10 hard copies are supplied to key contacts at every single active mine site in the country.

Please see the following rates - included in the cost is advertising space, editorial space and a hyperlink on the online version to a nominated landing page;

1 page ad + 400 word editorial = $4350
½ page ad + 300 word editorial = $2750
¼ page ad + 200 word editorial = $2250

Our booking deadline for this is tomorrow - 25th Oct, if you get back to me early next week that would be ok. We would have til the 6th November to prepare the material.

Please feel free to give me a call with any queries on 0401400282.

Best regards,

Joshua Dodd
Business Development Coordinator
Connect with me on Linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshua-dodd-0987b6125/>

Phone: (08) 6314 0323   Mobile: +61 401 400 282
Email: josh at australianminingreview.com.au<mailto:josh at australianminingreview.com.au>
[cid:image001.png at 01D58A53.05682E50]<http://australianminingreview.com.au/>     [cid:image002.gif at 01D58A53.05682E50] <http://australianoilandgasreview.com.au/>
Website: http://miningoilgas.com.au<http://miningoilgas.com.au/> // Phone: (08) 6314 0300 // Fax: (08) 9481 7322
Address: Level 2, 160 Beaufort Street, Perth WA, 6000<https://goo.gl/maps/A53oNF7x1832>
[cid:image003.gif at 01D58A53.05682E50]<https://www.facebook.com/AustMiningReview/>[cid:image004.gif at 01D58A53.05682E50]<https://www.facebook.com/australianoilandgasreview/>[cid:image005.gif at 01D58A53.05682E50]<https://twitter.com/MiningOilGas1>[cid:image006.gif at 01D58A53.05682E50]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/2856392/>