[Android-tools-devel] Conference Invitation

Vijay Rai vijayrai8064 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 19:34:44 GMT 2019

*Conference  Invitation Friend On behalf of (GCA-DV) Global Coalition
Against Domestic Violence, It is my pleasure to invite you to International
conference on Global Coalition Against Domestic Violence on Women &
Children. Taking place from January 13-18 2020 in The New York City United
States and Lome Togo January 21-25 2020 If you are interested in attending,
I will appreciate your response for your registration as soon as possible
MS Ashley Cleve, Center for (GCA-DV) Reproductive*

*Rights*
* United State of America*